96 percent of the world population is consuming products outside the US.
International trade is no longer a luxury. It is a necessity for businesses looking to grow. Our Export Regulatory Compliant consultants are available, at no cost, to 帮助你开拓新市场 – even when you don’t know where to begin.
- 进出口文件: Documentation is an integral process for trading. 关闭 attention to detail is important as requirements vary considerably by country, 商品及情况.
- Shipping logistics and distribution: Choosing the best processes for trade is integral to running a successfully trading operation. We can help you customize your process — carrier and mode selection, 合规, payment regulations and any required specializations.
- 贸易资助: Every Wisconsin business is eligible for an annual grant up to $25,000 to spend on entering or expanding new markets.
- Market intelligence and trade data: 可以访问 data in 80+ countries, we can help determine which route is right for you.
- 电子商务平台: Selling online is crucial but needs even more attention to detail when working across borders.
的 出口专业系列 of webinars focus on the many local, state and federal trade resources and programs available to manufacturers and service providers alike with the goal of increasing total exports from the state. Held quarterly, these 60-minutes webinars are also recorded to be viewed at any time. 请 订阅 to our newsletter to received information on upcoming webinars or, to request trade topics for future webinars, 请 热博体育官网.
Stay up to date to help your business Go Global.
热博体育官网有 international trade certified business consultants 为国家热博rb88体育官网:
额外的状态 & 联邦贸易资源:
医院的员工 国际农业综合企业中心 provides technical expertise and market development initiatives to Wisconsin’s food and agricultural companies to aid the growth of Wisconsin agriculture through increased exports and the development of trade enhancing partnerships. 员工使用客户反馈, 全球趋势, market and export data to establish criteria for identifying target markets and activities.
贸易护照 website is a resource aimed at providing on-demand training, 本地资源, and rapid expert assistance to USA-based small-medium-sized businesses that are focused on international trade as a pathway to business growth. This a collaborative venture between NASBITE International, the Wisconsin SBDC Network and multiple state-level partners.
美国.S. 商业热博rb88体育官网(USCS) is part of the International Trade Administration, U. S. 商务部. USCS has offices throughout the country and in over 120 foreign consulates and embassies. 的y can help you develop an effective export strategy, operationalize your organization for exporting, and identify and qualify leads for potential overseas buyers, 分销商, 合资伙伴, and licensees from both private and public sources.
的 Wisconsin District Export Council (DEC) is a non-profit organization composed of experienced exporters and business professionals who provide support services to Wisconsin exporters. Each DEC member has been appointed by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce because of his or her real-world expertise in international trade matters and commitment to volunteerism. DEC members share their time and specialized expertise with small- and medium-sized businesses that are interested in starting to export or expand into new markets.
的 Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) provides export assistance and trade promotion services to companies all along the export continuum. WEDC的热博rb88体育官网包括:
- Export development and consulting services provided by Wisconsin-based staff specializing in different parts of the world
- ExporTech™, delivered in partnership by the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership and the Northwest Wisconsin Manufacturing Outreach Center
- A network of authorized trade representatives that can conduct market assessments, 合作伙伴搜索, and business meeting facilitation activities in nearly 100 countries around the world
- Global Trade Ventures that make it easier to travel to key markets and meet with potential partners and customers
- International Market Access Grant (IMAG) Program that provides funding to support a company’s specific export development and deployment strategy